Project promoter: ProDSP Technologies Kft
Total cost of the project: 101 624 513 Ft
Total amount of the received grant: 73 494 433 Ft
Grant intensity: 72,32 %
Project duration: 2016.05.01. – 2017.04.30.
Design of the SPC robot – Our team was working for 12 months together with the research team at SINTEF. The team proudly presents the SPC robot prototype:
The project is partly sponsored by Norway Grants. [Application HU09-0109-A2-2016, Green Industry Innovation Program, 2009-2014 EEA Financial Mechanism]
- Regular cleaning of Solar Farms is an indispensable factor when it comes to their cost-effective operation.
- Often solar farms are constructed on sites that are located far from residential areas, lacking e.g. water thus increasing the costs of the infrastructure necessary for their cleaning.
- They may lose 10-15% of their effectiveness depending on the extent of pollution..
- This causes a 2-4.5 EUR/m2 loss for the operating companies. (Based on the amount of the impurities deposited, the receipt tariff, the performance of solar panels and the number of sunny hours.)
- We have developed our product for this reason, getting confirmation regarding it through extensive market research and from signals from the industry.
- The presently available tools on the market consume water inefficiently, are outdated and do not correspond to the demands of solar farms.
Description of SFC Robot
- The SFC Robot is a device that is adequate for the cleaning of solar panels and similar smooth surfaces and besides it is environmentally friendly, energy saving, cost-effective, and naturally conforms to the industry standards.
- It is a low water requiring multifunctional device that can be operated by minimal energy, not needing much space, consuming at least one order of magnitude less water than its competitors.
- It is easily transportable and extremely cost-effective to use.
- It is based on a self-developed wipe-reel that cleans surfaces easily and in a wide band with the help of a special microfiber textile.
- The equipment is autonomous, water and energy feed cables are not needed, thus it is also applicable on locations where water or electricity supply is not resolved..
- Water- saving technology (consuming at least one order of magnitude less water than its competitors).